Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Rosa- SOLD!

Just thought I'd show another little side table I've finished. It is done in a colonial red with a slightly distressed finish.  I completed it with 2 coats of mahogany wax.  I just love this little gal!  I actually love her in my bedroom against our smokey gray walls and almost decided to keep her.  But, in an effort to simplify my belongings I've decided to let her go for only $45.  She'd look great in a farmhouse setting, or a more contemporary room. She's just the pop of color you need, dontcha think? :)

Sorry for the horrible photo quality.  My good camera is in the shop and these were taken with my phone.  I'll post better pics when my camera is back from the doc if she's still available!

*Wow!  This little gal sold already! :)





1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Heather. I have a question about your blog, please email me when you get a chance. HeatherVonSJ(at)gmail(dot)com Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete