Thursday, September 8, 2011

Current Projects

I haven't done a post for a bit, but I do have some exciting projects lining up!  I'm working on a small chair to put at my coffee table for my kids to use when they color or eat snacks in the living room.  I have a small chiming wall clock that I'm going to try a new technique on inspired by a decoupage technique I saw online, and a small desk that I am really excited to start working on if only I could decide what I want to do with it!!  I'm thinking glossy black top, maybe a rich plum or indigo blue?  Slate grey?  Ugh.  not sure yet, but I'm sure it'll turn out great!  Here's a pic of the desk. I'd love to hear your thoughts.


I am having so much fun with this new endeavor. It feels amazing to have an outlet for my creativity. It's been stifled for far too long!  

No comments:

Post a Comment