Friday, September 9, 2011

Coffee Table

Do I need one?  No.  Is the one I have functioning and meeting our needs?  Yes. Do I desperately want something new and different?  YES!!  I could paint my current table since it's gotten pretty beaten up over the years.  I could make it awesome again.  But I'd really like something round.  Something to add a new shape to the room. Something without corners for my kids to ram their eyeballs into. So, I've been trolling Craigslist hoping something will come up, and last night I think I found the perfect piece, and for only $25.  I was supposed to look at it this afternoon, but now they are not returning my calls....ugh.  Hopefully they've still got it.  My plan is to re-do both tables, keep the new and put the old in the shop for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment