Sunday, September 11, 2011

Love This!

I hired a babysitter the other afternoon in order to run a few errands and treat myself to some window shopping without wrangling two small children. I saw this really cool desk in a local gift and home decor store that I just loved. It is one of those desks where the writing surface drops down, or can be folded up to hide all of your clutter.  When the desk is closed you can see that it has this neat design made with brads nailed into the surface. I really want to try this sometime! I thought you could do it in a rich leathery brown for more of a country look, or shiny black w/ silver to make it more modern. I took a pic w/ my phone so you can see what I mean.  It's not the greatest shot, but the shopkeeper was giving me the stinkeye as I took the photo so I tried to be quick and zoom in enough that you could see the detail.What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment